Tips to Get Rid Of Irritating Cold
Cold is very nasty and highly contagious illness (quite exaggerating if I call it a disease).
It doesn’t let us live our social life peacefully. I don’t like to say ‘excuse me’ every time I sneeze in public places. But I am compelled to do so; and what compels me is a silly, tiny nasty virus tickling my nostrils each and every minute.
Whenever I catch Cold, I try a lot to get rid of it as soon as possible, at least before I transmit the virus to my girl friend.
Recently when I caught cold, I have tried these tips and they worked out. Try if it works for you too…
- Prevention is always better than cure. Never roam in a cold weather or with cold infected people.
- If you are caught with cold even after so many precautions, try not to wander in cold weather.
- Every human body has natural healing factor to a certain level. It keeps on fighting each and every second. All we need to do is give body a little rest so that you give more power to your healing factor.
- Be in a clean and sanitary place and keep your surroundings away from dust.
- Don’t opt for too many medications to help you cure fast. They may result in side effects.
- Sleep is the best way to heal your cold. Sleep as much as you can.
Importance Of Cardiovascular Fitness
Qualities Of Yoga Teacher
Vinegar Helps in Increasing the Beauty of Your Body
Obesity – Social determinants
Diabetes increases cancer mortality risk
Getting a flat stomach in 2 weeks