404 errors are common and a major trouble for the e-commerce websites. Due to this the website revenue may come down and their will be a drop in the customer satisfaction. So, as a website owner you must be aware of 404 errors that affects your website performance and the common reasons for getting those errors in your website. There are various other ways in which you can see or identify this 404 errors, some of them are listed below. Identify the type of the error and know what really causes 404 errors. This issue can be solved through proper website maintenance and regular monitoring.
- 404 Error
- 404 Not Found
- 404 Page Not Found
- HTTP 404 Not Found
- Error 404 Not Found
- HTTP 404
- 404 File or Directory Not Found
A few common reasons for 404 errors in a website are:
- The problem with the website i.e., the website owner has not correctly linked pages internally or externally in the first place. Without proper linking the page doesn’t appears in the website when the users or visitors search for the page in the search engine and shows 404 errors.
- 404 errors also may occur due to the broken links or else when the requested page is removed or moved somewhere else by the webmasters.
- This may also occur as the result of just removing the resources like images, .css or .js or else other files from the server.
- This happens due to the visitors mistake, in manually typing the URL which doesn’t exist in the website.
- 404 errors occur when search engine crawlers try to access the generic web pages that your site doesn’t have.
- 404 errors may also result, when you doesn’t redirect the old URL.
There are also some of the advanced problems for 404 errors, which include .htaccess problems, SSL certificates not correctly configured and incorrect costume URL route etc. For identifying this advanced issues you must take the help of your web-hosting or website monitoring company or else if you are the host of your website then, you can identify this issue by your own and solve the issue for avoiding further complications.
While choosing a supplier for your medical equipment needs, you need to keep in mind multiple points. As there are many suppliers dealing in different medical equipment, you need to carefully access each to find the best supplier.
Some of the most important things to consider when buying a medical equipment from a supplier are:
Reputation and experience
Once you have decided which medical equipment to buy, you should do the necessary background check for the supplier, like what is the reputation of the supplier in the market, does he have a good reputation, since how long is he in this business and does he have sufficient industry experience.
You can also check with the suppliers current customers to know if they are satisfied with the supplier’s medical equipments or not. Knowing the suppliers past record will help you make a decision.
Quality of equipment
Quality is an important factor when buying a medical equipment. Check for the quality of the equipment. Make sure the supplier offers branded products that have all the necessary features and specifications. It is also necessary that the products offered are standardized equipments that come with warranties. A reliable supplier will give a warranty for the medical equipment they are selling. Ensure that the warranty options are available on recertified equipments.
Medical equipment suppliers should offer proper service that include after-sales support, on time material service visits, in-house service and repairs, when ever there is a requirement. Therefore, it is necessary for you to choose a supplier who is able to offer good post-sale service, and if any of the medical equipment needs repair, they should be able to get it repaired or replace it in a short time.
A reliable medical equipment supplier will ensure that the equipment is delivered timely on the agreed date and will see to it that the equipment has been delivered safely whether it is through shipping or by the supplier or by a third party.
After you have decided a supplier from where you will be buying the medical equipment, an important thing to consider is whether the supplier will provide post sale service and gives you proper training on how to use the medial equipment. It is advisable to buy medical equipment from a supplier who provides after sale services.
These are some of the important things to consider when buying a medical equipment from a supplier. To choose a reliable supplier you can also search on the web for online purchases. Web directories and yellow pages have much information on various suppliers of medical equipment.
Online marketing facilities encourage business by providing easy and secured business transactions. Worldwide promotional expenditures are increasing every year; similarly online ad expenditure also increasing.
Companies promoting online business are gaining revenues year by year. For 2011 Google was leading the promotional market. It is the only company that got maximum revenue through online business promotions. Yahoo took the next position but could not compete with Google online ad revenues.
Search engine spending has increased 20% for 2011 which was more than last year. ComScore revealed the search engine performance reports. It has given the promotional companies’ data for September 2011. Google is leading the market with 65.8% share which is more than last August (64.8%). Yahoo’s declined (-.8%), for September was 15.5% and August 16.3%. Microsoft, Ask network and AOL inc. have positively gained with small percentages in the market share.
Online expenses are increasing every year, online spending for 2011 was 72,842 million dollars in that Google share is more than any other company.
People who have one or more missing teeth, are often advised to go for dental procedure to replace the gaps with artificial teeth called dentures. Even though the quality of dentures improved significantly over the past few years, it is still considered as an efficient option because of its vast disadvantages. There are two possible options while choosing dentures – removable dentures and implant supported permanent dentures. Removable dentures, which are primarily fitted to the gums with denture adhesive can eventually become uncomfortable over a period of time causing damage to the other adjacent teeth and gums. However, permanent option using implants would be more viable because it has less inconvenience when compared to the removable one.
Previously, people used to prefer removable dentures because they are very economical and do not require implants to fix them. They are also very effortless to maintain as one can easily remove and clean them as they like. To start with, dentures have comfortable fit but as the time passes by, the tooth root becomes thinner making them unfit and loose inside the mouth. As a result the person feels uncomfortable whenever the mouth is opened to talk, laugh or while eating. Sometimes, because of the loose movement, the hard plastic and metal parts of the dentures get rubbed against the inner soft tissue of the mouth, often resulting in the gum damage and mouth sores. Hence many doctors recommend to go for permanent dentures with implants that can be fitted to the tooth root.
Whether it is for a couple of teeth or for full mouth, dental implants resolve the issue and bring the smile back to your face in a natural manner. Through a surgical procedure, implants which are also known as artificial tooth roots are fitted into the jawbone, to hold the replacement tooth or bridge. It not only improves the smile but also stops bone thinning and deterioration. For single tooth loss, periodontist would suggest with one implant and a crown whereas if several teeth are missing then implant-supported bridges are recommended. Once the implants are set, the dentures would automatically fit into them and the patient will no more experience the issues that are usually associated with removable or temporary dentures.
Mini dental implants
There is also another simple procedure called mini dental implants, suggested for people who do not want to go through the invasive surgical procedures or who have very thin jawbone to hold the traditional implants. These implants have the same structure as traditional ones, but are slightly smaller in form. The procedure does not involve any surgical process and the implants are attached using a very minimal invasive method. The procedure requires very little time to heal and the patient will not feel any discomfort after he/she recovers from the procedure.
Control system is applied in all kinds of mechanical devices in order to obtain the required output from the system. In case of draft fans, control systems include motor controllers, belt drives and adjustable speed drives. Among the above three motor controllers, the kind of drive used is very important. These controllers will decide the overall efficiency of the system.
- The motor controllers are switching mechanisms which take signals from a low power circuit such as on or off switch or a low, medium or high start selector switch, and configure it for energizing the motor windings to drive the motor at a required speed.
- If we consider a consequent pole motor with a single set of windings, it is equipped with a switch that energizes two pole configuration or a four pole configuration.
- In the case of multiple speed motor, the use of multiple windings and appropriate switching between 2-4-6 or 8 poles, provides variable speed levels like full, half, one-third or quarter speeds.
- The multiple speed motors are a bit expensive and are less efficient than the single speed motors.
- These are used to reduce the rotational speed of the fans by using an appropriate ratio of pulley diameter to sheave for achieving the required fan speed.
- When a belt transfers the power from the motor to the fan, change in fan speed is obtained by changing the pulley ratio.
- The complete energy transfer to the fans by the motor is done by belts. The operation condition of the belt with the sheave and pulley, results in the efficiency of the speed change and power transfer.
- There are several types of belt drives. For example Flat belts, V-belts, cogged V-belts and synchronous belts.
- In belt drive system, there is a common problem of slippage which results in reduction of fan rotational speed causing an energy loss in the system, that finally leads to the reduction of over all air delivery.
- If the belt drive is over tighten, it results in early bearing failure as well as early belt failure.
- Some factors are taken into consideration while selecting the belt drive. They are belt size, maximum practical speed ratio, alignment of pulleys, variable pitch fan blades and adjustable speed drives.
- In the belt size there are again four factors that are to be considered, they are horsepower required by driven load, the site operating temperature, service factor and the arc contact between the belt and the sheave or pulley.
- Speed ratios of fan belts are limited to 4:1 which is the ratio of motor speed to the fan speed.
- The reason for having a higher speed ratio is having less area of contact between the pulley and the belt, which results in lower friction loss.
The control systems will also include other mechanical systems which make the system run more effectively and efficiently. Sometimes, common control systems use electronic circuits that help them to improve the performance and productivity.
Gum disease is an infection which occurs to the tissues that support the teeth. It is mainly caused by bacteria from plaque buildup. In patients who are more susceptible to gum disease, the body over reacts to the bacteria around the gums and lead to inflammation. The result of the gum inflammation is that it affects the blood stream and slowly damages the blood vessels in the brain and heart over a long period of time.
Gum disease which is also known as periodontal disease starts when plaque made of mucus, bacteria and food particles invades the small space between your teeth and gums. If the gum disease progresses, it becomes difficult, painful and expensive to treat.
Gum disease is linked to other health problems including:
- Diabetes and its control
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Heart attacks and heart disease
There is no evidence to prove that treating gum disease will prevent heart related problems, but it was suggested that there may be a link between gum disease and cardiovascular problem. In fact, gum disease may be a serious factor for heart illness than high blood pressure, high cholesterol and smoking. The current theory is that the bacteria that is present in infected gums may become loose and move freely to all parts of the body. The same bacteria that cause the disease may affect your gums and travel to the arteries. Hence, the risk of developing cardiovascular disease depends on the severity of the infection.
If infected gums bleed, there may be a chance of bacteria entering your blood stream through these gums. If bacteria becomes dislodged, it can enter through the sores in your mouth and travel to other body parts through the blood stream. While analyzing the link between gum disease and heart disease, it was found that people who have periodontal disease are more likely to have poor heart health. Also, those having diabetes have higher risk of gum disease and infection problems than the normal persons. If the diabetes is not under control, people are even at higher risk of gum disease.
Gum disease has also been found to surge the risk of dementia in life. Also, it was found that the periodontal problems may be associated with cognitive impairment, such as memory problems. Rheumatoid arthritis is marked by painful joints and inflammation. People with this disease are more likely to have gum disease.
By doing simple preventive things people can save a whole lot of problems. Caring your gum involves:
- Flossing once in a day
- Brushing twice a day
- Seeing your dentist for regular cleaning and check-ups.
Brushing teeth properly and getting the gums examined regularly, can prevent and treat gum disease, improve overall health and reduce the risk of health problems such as heart disease, cancer etc.
Workers have a right to work in a safe place. The laws are imposed on employer in order to make the work place better, by providing ventilation system, health support, equipment to safeguard from fire accidents etc in the work place. Some basic acts related to ventilation system are as follows. We can say, in terms of the government laws the definition of the industrial Ventilation system is the method to protect employees from airborne contaminants.
- The health and safety at work Act 1974 section 2(2)
According to this law the employer must provide and maintain a working environment that is reasonably practicable to ensure safe and secure workplace without any risks or hazards.
- The control of substances hazardous to health regulations 1999 (regulations 6,7,8)
Undertake the risk assessment and prevent or control the exposure of your employees to substances hazardous to health by using suitable control measures which includes general ventilation, maintenance, examination and testing.
Importance of HVAC
In industries the ventilation system along with heating and air conditioning is called as HVAC (Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning). In pharmaceutical industry HVAC plays an important role in the manufacturing of the drugs. Some rules are as follows in this industry.
- The type of filters required for different industrial applications.
- Depends on the quality of the ambient air and the return air and also air flow rates.
- Follow the standard test method to check the actual filter efficiency.
- Materials for the components of an HVAC system must be selected in such a way that it should not become the source of contamination. Any component with the possibility of liberating or circulating microbial contamination into the air stream should be located up stream of the final filters.
- Ventilation dampers, ventilation filters and other services should be manufactured and placed so that they are accessible from outside the manufacturing areas for maintenance of the systems
- No person should become the source of the contamination at the workplace.
- HVAC air distribution components should be made, installed and placed to prevent contaminants generated within the room from being spread.
- High induction type air diffuses are not advisable in clean areas because the air introducing in the diffuse should be of low induction type to maximize the effect of flushing.
Setting up of rules and regulations will make the system run more effectively and ensure that life of people working inside the work place is not at risk. These rules and welfare laws are imposed on the employer by the Government to make sure the life of the worker is protected in many ways, without any adverse effects so that every worker leads a happy and healthy life.
In nature everything has limitations, likewise ventilation system also has its limitations. The limitations occur when there is excess expenditure on the system, due to mechanical Mal-function or due to the system failure or may be due to any other reason.
Require ongoing Maintenance
- The ventilation system requires a regular and ongoing maintenance in order to ensure the correct working of the system.
- This must be carried out in a regular and periodic manner for the good functioning of the system.
- Some parts of the system with sliding pairs or reciprocating parts require frequent lubrication, and frequent cleaning is also necessary in places like air cleaner blower.
- The ongoing maintenance will cost some amount to the organization.
- During maintenance of the parts of the system, we come across different types of particles in the different sections of the system and these impurities must be disposed properly.
- This occurs when the parts of the system are exposed to the toxic gases, dust particles present in the air and they make them corrode beyond recovery.
- When these parts get corroded, there is only one way to ensure our system to perform properly i.e. to replace them.
- Thus replacing a part will impose some cost on the organization. Likewise in industries that deal with high temperatures or high pressures, they cause the parts to get distorted or deformed.
- In some cases though the parts are fine there may be deterioration in the cylindrical tubes which can cause leakage of the contaminated air into the working atmosphere.
- There are some expensive parts such as air cleaner, blower costing high may also get damaged after some period of time. When these parts gets deteriorated we cannot reuse them. So, this causes an extra loss of money to the organization.
Routine and Regular Testing
- The main purpose of the ventilation system is to maintain the adequate amount of air inside the work place.
- This is done by maintaining the amount of airflow in the system. So, the airflow is to be tested regularly in order to know the working condition of the system.
- The measuring of the airflow consumes a time when performed on a periodic basis.
- If we do not measure the airflow rate regularly inside the ventilation system this can cause a suffocation to the people working inside the working area.
- The solution to maintain the regular airflow is to regularly clean the parts which contain the dust particles and the corners where the dust particles are trapped.
- The measuring devices which are used to measure the airflow rate are also costly.
- After complete testing of airflow rate we have to compare the results with the previous results in order to maintain a good rate of the airflow.
- The other quantities which are to be tested are relative humidity, cooling effect that the ventilation system provides.
- These can be measured by the aid of the different equipment available.
Requires a skilled person for monitoring
- The regular maintenance of the mechanical parts involves a skilled person to rectify the problem.
- If we use an unskilled person the outcome of the result will be different when compared with that of the skilled person.
Even though ventilation system has some limitations, an industry requires good ventilation system to run smoothly.
Industrial ventilation system is the process of circulating air inside the industry that of with the outside in order to make industrial air breathable, maintain adequate moisture, odor, smoke and maintain heat level. Ventilation also includes circulation of air within the building. It is one of the important factor of maintaining a good indoor air quality inside a building. It can also said as a mechanical system which is used to control exposure to airborne contaminants. Industrial systems are designed to move a specific amount of air at a specific speed which results in the removal of undesirable contaminants. While all ventilation systems follow the same basic principles, each system is designed specifically to match the type of work and the rate of contaminant release at that workplace.
Ventilation system is the most important feature for any industry which helps to make the environment more suitable for working. The two main types of the ventilation systems are dilution type and local exhaust type. Both serve in a different manner according to their needs. Ventilation system is very predominant in all manufacturing industries such as alloy industries, automobile industry, pharmaceutical industry etc.
Even the though the main purpose is to supply fresh air, it must also provide adequate cooling affect in the working area. Some important parts of the ventilation system are cylindrical tubes, fans, hoods, shutters etc. The ventilation system must prevent the formation of make-up air. Make-up air is the amount of air that is to be replaced when the contaminated is removed. If enough amount of make-up air is not supplied to the work place then the people may suffocate.
Working of a Ventilation System
The working of the ventilation system is nothing but attaining equilibrium pressure in the region and it can be achieved by removing of the contaminated air by introducing fresh air inside the work place. There are certain standards of having a ventilation system in workplace such as the mechanical design of the work place, area of the work place, number of people working in the work place etc. We can also see ventilation systems in submarines, where the amount of oxygen levels have to be maintained constant. In these applications the main purpose of the ventilation system is to remove excess carbon dioxide and fill it with fresh oxygen. Ventilation system is also applied in households where a single exhaust fan is installed to remove the heat from the house.
Main Purpose of the Ventilation System
- To provide a continuous amount of fresh air from the outside.
- To maintain adequate temperature and humidity levels.
- Reduce the fire hazards up to some extent.
- To remove the dilute and airborne contaminants.
- To maintain required oxygen levels in submarines.
People often think that security guards and security officers both are same, but it is not. Though both are protectors, but the job profile, training and the duties of both of them differ from one another. So, would you like to know the difference before you hire any one? Then reading this article will help you a lot. To know more information on this continue reading.
Security officers are senior people who are rigidly trained in using weapons efficiently. They are trained to handle emergency situations that may happen anytime. They people will have team of security guards who work under them. Mostly they work in public places like banks, museums, colleges, malls, etc. Security officers have to pass many fitness tests and get certified to become a security officer. People who are employed as security officers are experienced. They have more responsibilities than security guards.
Security guards are mostly employed in corporate offices, residences, apartments, etc. They are employed to protect the life and property from the criminals or thief’s. Training given to them is different from the training given to security officers, Security guards are trained in such a way they need to identify dangers and safeguard people and property. They are also employed to handle the CCTV’s and metal detectors. With this they will monitor the environment to suspect the suspicious elements which is the crucial part of their duty.
Guards employed as security guards at corporate office, residences should have good communication skills and they are uniformed. Guards have limited duties than security officers. Security guards have minimum training required for the job and they don’t even need much qualification rather than communication skills to get hired. Both security guards and security officers must be licensed and trained to get into the job. The pay scale varies for both of them as the qualification and training alters.
Before you hire a security personal check what’s the purpose of hiring and then move forward. Hiring them is easy, but you need to select a good security agency for hiring them to get the security you need.
People generally think that in order to get popularity to their business just a small and common advertisement is enough. This is the major mistake most of the people do today. You should know the importance of advertisements and avoid all the common mistakes. Then, you can see a dramatic change in your business. Neglecting the small mistakes will degrade the growth of your business. So, to bring awareness among the advertisers regarding the common mistakes they do and their huge impact, we came-up with this article. Get educated and avoid them when it comes to you.
No uniqueness in advertisement
This is the first and foremost mistake most of the advertisers do when planning for advertising their product or service. They think that making an ad and publishing it is just enough to reach the customers and get their attention. But, it is not right. Unless your Ad is attractive and eye catching no one will pay attention to your complete advertisement. For this you need to do several makeups to your advertisement from color to the content. Bring uniqueness in everything that you show in your advertisement but, don’t hide the facts.
Forgetting the targeted audience
Your target audience are your major sources of income. So, if you forget them, you should forget your income. Main purpose of you advertisement should be to get the attention of your potential targeted audience. Make sure that, your ad is displayed in right place where your targeted audience reach. Also you must maintain trust of the customers to make them stay long with your service or product and never forget them. Because, they are your source.
Ignoring your competitors and just going alone in your way is not the right thing. You should know your competitors, their products, service and entire business. This helps you to know what are their strengths and weaknesses. By, knowing their weakness you can make it as your strength which you can show in your advertisement. So, don’t ignore your competitors.
Not knowing the right time to advertise
Rather than spreading your advertisement through out the year which makes no sense, you should know the right time. Based on the type of the product or service you are promoting, you can release your advertisement. For example, if your business is selling the products like electronic items, then the best time is during the festivals. During this time there will be more chance to attract the potential customers by placing offers. This makes your business more popular than before. So, knowing the right time of advertising is very important for a business.
These are the common mistakes most of the people do unknowingly while advertising their product or service. Better concentrate more on your business strengths and try to boost them up through a effective advertisement.
Shared hosting is a type of web hosting in which number of websites are hosted on a single webserver. In shared hosting, each website is given some portion on the server with certain shared resources. Thus, every website is hosted separately and kept separate from each other. A basic shared hosting plan will come with common features as listed below.
Disk space and bandwidth
In shared hosting, most of the webhosts offer unlimited storage space and the bandwidth. But, you should take care of the tag ‘unlimited’ – in general, what you pay for is what you actually get. So, a good shared hosting provider allots limited disk space and bandwidth according to the plan that you have chosen. So, don’t over estimate and don’t exceed the limits that has been set. It will lead your site to unforeseen problems.
In shared hosting, not every service provider will offer you the outstanding email hosting services. The quality of spam and virus protection, email administration tools vary from host to host. Some hosting plans will have strict limits on outgoing mails to avoid spamming and virus on the web based interface used for email accounts.
Some webhosts will give you the list of website statistics such as traffic stats from time to time. This will be very helpful for your website maintenance. But, even if the host do not provide the statistics, they can be checked using analytics services offered by many third party agencies.
Uptime and downtime
Every webhost will guarantee for 100% uptime. But, in actuality, 100% uptime is not possible. So, you should consider this point that 100% uptime is not possible for all websites in shared hosting. Suddenly, if the number of visitors increases in your site, there can be an expected downtime due to the limited features that you have with your shared hosting plan. So, uptime of the site depends on the website features and its traffic.
Domain hosting and control panel
Some shared hosting plans will offer unlimited domain hosting, in which many websites and domains can be hosted with a single account; and some plans will give you the control panel to access your information, create email addresses etc.
24×7 customer service
Not all service providers are good at customer service. This should be evaluated before you choose the provider, by taking the references from the previous clients’ experiences with the same host. Especially 24×7 customer service is not provided by all hosts.
This is a brief about shared hosting, and the hidden facts about the features of the shared hosting. So, consider all these points and check whether they would meet your website requirements, before your choose a hosting plan.
Causes: Numerous things cause your gums to be too high or too low. Gums that covers up a large portion of your teeth makes your teeth look small.
- This can be the result of a particular health problem, genetics or by taking certain prescription drugs.
- Gum recession is a condition in which the gum tissue is pulled back from the tooth and exposes its root. It may not only make your teeth long but also lead to serious dental issues such as tooth loss and dental decay.
- Gum recession may also be one sign of periodontal disease in which the deterioration of the supporting structures teeth occur.
Treatment procedure: With the advent of laser dentistry technology, by using certain tools such as diode laser the gums of the patient can be sculpted to perfect their smile in a simple, fast and painless procedure.
- In laser gum re-contouring process the mouth of the patient is numbed by giving a local anesthetic to avoid any discomfort.
- The dentist then by using a diode laser cuts off the excess gum tissue and sculpt a uniform gum line.
- Using diode lasers lessens the bleeding and reduce the chance of causing infection for patients.
- The entire gum lifting procedure gets completed in just one sitting at the dentist.
Recovery: After the gum lifting procedure the patient may experience swollen or sore gums that last up to week.
- One should consume soft food and avoid spicy foods for few days after surgery.
- While flossing and brushing ensure to be as gentle as possible.
Benefits: Patients having uneven gums or gums extending to cover up a significant portion of teeth are candidates for laser gum contouring.
- A professional cosmetic dentist will reshape the gum line to reduce the amount of gum that’s visible when you smile, lengthen the teeth and to produce a more symmetric gum line.
Risks: Though the risk of complications after or during the laser treatment is low there are quite few problems which may arise and they include: contouring include:
- Gum swelling
- Gum bleeding
- Allergic reactions to anesthetic
By looking at the above article, the causes, procedure and benefits associated with laser gum contouring can be easily understood.