There are no such things that guarantee you on not becoming disabled. It is always better to have proper disability awareness and prepare for any such things. Disability can be not only because of accidents; they can also be the result of genetic or chronic diseases. Even a psychological disorder due to some stress in life can result in a disability. You can reduce chances of disability by maintaining a good life style.
I present you some tips for such healthy and good life style.
- Have frequent check ups with your doctor. Have a well diagnosis if you see a threat of disability due to genetic diseases.
- Have good eating habits. Avoid risky foods that can make you gain excess weight.
- Make exercise a part of your daily routine.
- Avoid high stress in life. Try meditation or reserve some time for your favorite activity daily.
- Avoid bad habits like smoking and excessive drinking and drugs consumption.
Most of all be prepare well in advance for any bad moments in life.
Improving Confidence in Disabled Employees
Health Insurance For a Beginner
Save for Retirement using Tax-Sheltered Savings Plans
Importance Of Cardiovascular Fitness
Why Should You Take Sea Food?
One for every three minutes: Rate of the diabetic diagnosed