There is no particular meaning to describe language. It is a method of communication between people that can be either written, spoken with the help of words that are arranged structurally. Language involves words and verbal structures that is used to convey meaning.
Importance of learning a new language
- To interact with people: Language is meant for interacting with people. Without language people can’t really communicate. It is to share the views and understand their intentions. This will connect with the people of the same language easily.
- To understand when you are out of the country: If you are familiar with more than one language then it will be helpful for you when you go to other countries. It will be easy for you to understand their language and also makes the communication easy.
- To make friendship with people: As most of the people use social networking sites they will interact with many people by chatting with them. So, when you meet people of various countries through these networks and if you know their language then it will become easy for you to interact with them and share your views. So, you can become good friends.
- To compete with the people of other languages: If you are running a business in other country, then in order to compete with the people their you must have command over their language to make the clients of that country. So, for this language plays an important role.
- To avoid distractions in communication: Language avoids confusion in your communication with other people. You can convey what you want to with ease and effectively. If you know a new language it is very easy for you to communicate without any distractions.
- To learn more cultures: If you learn more languages then you will get to know the cultures and traditions of various countries and also their culture of working, living, etc.
- To be more attractive: If you are speaking languages that is not know by people then they will be attracted to your words and will be impressed by you.
- To discover more and develop your mind: Language helps in discovering new things so that you can improve your knowledge about the world and develop your mind.
This is how learning a new language will help people in many ways.