Online tutoring is the method of teaching in a virtual and network enabled environment where the learners and teacher’s are at distant places. A group of people can log in at a time and listen to a single tutor’s instructions in on line tutoring.
- Sometimes parents are worried about the safety of their children in sending them to private coaching centers where there is fear of physical harm to the learners and many other disadvantages. Contrary to this online tutoring does not have such threat and ensures the safety of the child.
- Learners can get the study material which includes assignments, notes about the topic and assignments by downloading it that is free of cost.
- Howsoever the weather condition be, online teaching allows you to learn without slightest hindrance. It allows you to stay connected with your teacher at any place.
- Learners do not need to visit any classrooms as the lectures are electronically available. This may be helpful for saving the learners traveling time and cost.
- It helps learners to plan their studies at any time chosen by them and can be accessible 24/7 globally.